Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Club Scrap December card sletch

Today I share with you my card for the
card challenge on the 

Here you see the sketch.

As I noticed a lot of cars with trees on top this year 
on cards, I looked through my stamps to see if I could
find some to make this too. Well I did. I found a car
with the National Park stamps and in combination with 
the Joyful wooden stamp from way back, I had a perfect
combination. I stamped the wooden stamp in green and 
blue and colored the tree with the same green ink.

The background is stamped with a snowflake from the 
unmounted rubber stamp sheet Joyful (2009).
Binding it with the red/white baker's twine the front
panel was finished. 

The base of the card is paper from the Club Scrap
 November Scandinavian kit and the green behind
the front panel is from the Tratoria kit.
Inside the sentiment is also from the Joyful
UM rubber stamp sheet.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



No comments: